Green tea has a lot of the benefits and is one of the best tea in the world.
It contains antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
1. Antioxidants: Green tea is loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These natural antioxidants help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits.
2. Weight loss: Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term, although not all studies agree.
3. Reduce risk of cancer: Green tea has powerful antioxidants that protect against cancer. Research shows that green tea lovers have a lower risk of cancer.
4. Lowers High cholesterol: Green tea increases the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects the LDL particles from oxidation, which is one part of the pathway towards heart disease
5. Anti-Aging: Green tea has anti-aging properties, which helps prevent wrinkles by increasing cell turnover. The Chinese have a skin remedy where they mix green tea powder with brewed white tea to produce a face mask to load with skin plumping antioxidants.